Friday, July 22, 2005

New and Improved Blog!!!

Now with big taste and great flavor. 50% more free!!! With new apple pie in the wind fragrance!

This blog is just for you Grumpy !

And yes, I think it would be awesome to see Mikey in the #2 car. Miller car vs Bud car.

I’m still trying to get over the shock of McMurray in the # 6. And my boy Matt and him don’t get along so well and they will be team mates. Scary.

I hope Ganassi will let McMcurray go a year early so Mark Martin can have his retirement. Mark’s tired, but loyal to Roush.

Let’s see, what other open spots are there…..heard some rumors of FedEx dumping the 11 car and going with the #18 of Labonte.

And will someone please bring back Ward Burton? I miss trying to understand his post race interviews….

Did I forget any other NASCAR rumors???

Advice to Jeff Gordon, don’t ever try to sing at a baseball game again ever. I think a curse has been placed on you for that. You’ve had nothing but trouble since then. And you looked like a moron and represented Nascar in a bad way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter