For My Friend Wendy aka Tazfan
My Friend Wendy is down.
Not to fear Wendy, Tony is here to bring you good cheer:
He’s ready to climb out of his car to find you:
And gives you a wink and a smile:
Now he’s climbing the fence to find Wendy!!!!! That crazy Tony!!!!
And will meet her after Victory lane:
Of course, I have to include a couple of my hotties:Matt Kenseth: Cheer up Matt, you'll win a race again soon!!
And let’s not forget that sweet southern Virginia man, Elliott Sadler:
Silly boys, NASCAR is for girls!!!
And with that, I'm off to bed to have sweet dreams of those NASCAR boys....
Not to fear Wendy, Tony is here to bring you good cheer:
He’s ready to climb out of his car to find you:
And gives you a wink and a smile:
Now he’s climbing the fence to find Wendy!!!!! That crazy Tony!!!!
And will meet her after Victory lane:
Of course, I have to include a couple of my hotties:Matt Kenseth: Cheer up Matt, you'll win a race again soon!!
And let’s not forget that sweet southern Virginia man, Elliott Sadler:
Silly boys, NASCAR is for girls!!!And with that, I'm off to bed to have sweet dreams of those NASCAR boys....


















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home