Dammit!!!!! Another flat and into the wall
Matt Kenseth had another tire go flat and this time it sent his car into the wall. He had worked his way up to 10th place.
Dammit!!!!!!!! Now he finished in 35th place. Dammit!!!!!
ARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!
I will now pout the rest of the weekend.
Elliott Sadler did finish 6th place. Yeah Elliott!!
I won’t say who won the NASCAR race in case Grumpy hasn’t seen the race yet.
I’m going to take a nap and dream of consoling Matt.
Still waiting for pictures of Matt’s wrecked car….none so far…
Oh, and the Cowboys are losing.
Dammit!!!!!!!! Now he finished in 35th place. Dammit!!!!!
ARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!
I will now pout the rest of the weekend.
Elliott Sadler did finish 6th place. Yeah Elliott!!
I won’t say who won the NASCAR race in case Grumpy hasn’t seen the race yet.
I’m going to take a nap and dream of consoling Matt.
Still waiting for pictures of Matt’s wrecked car….none so far…
Oh, and the Cowboys are losing.


















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home