Preseason Thunder Live News Conferences- Kenseth Wed
Wednesday, January 11th will be Matt Kenseth and Jeremy Mayfield!
Wednesday- Noon - 1 p.m. ET
Fans here is your chance to sit in the media center at Daytona International Speedway! This Monday through Wednesday we will provide you with a front row seat to watch and listen to your favorite drivers as they talk about the upcoming 2006 season. We will webcast the LIVE press conferences right to your computer!
From: http://www.nascar.com/multimedia/webcast/2006/preseasonthunder/
Wednesday- Noon - 1 p.m. ET
Fans here is your chance to sit in the media center at Daytona International Speedway! This Monday through Wednesday we will provide you with a front row seat to watch and listen to your favorite drivers as they talk about the upcoming 2006 season. We will webcast the LIVE press conferences right to your computer!
From: http://www.nascar.com/multimedia/webcast/2006/preseasonthunder/


















6 Comments:
My husband's a truck driver, and years ago he used to take hauls down south. He always stopped at Sadlers Truck Stop in Virginia, where two small boys used to clean his windshield etc. Guess who those two boys were.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
I change heavy equiment and truck tires for a living. I hope he tipped them. Good morning BABS
1PM eastern? That means around 6pm here then. I'll try to listen.
Gee...I wonder if you will be listening...
The damn thing stopped working during Kenseth's interview!!
Post a Comment
<< Home