Sunday, January 08, 2006

Shocking!!!!

Now, I'm about to post something that may shock you. I normally refer to this person as he who shall not be named on my blog. But since Denise did such excellent artwork, I believe his fans deserve the right to see it. Let's see....what key words would bring Jeff Gordon fans over here....Jeff Gordon picture naked, girlfriend, does he have a girlfriend, broke up with girlfriend, seen at titty bar, Brooke, ex-wife, millions in divorce settlement, rainbow warriors, best driver. Okay, I felt like I was gonna puke on that last one...

Sorry not to offend anyone, but this is always a standard argument in any NASCAR chat room:
Jeff24orever: Dale Earnhardt Jr only got where he is cause of his father.
DaleJr8lover: Jeff Gordon is gay.

Awhh, rednecks in chat rooms, gotta love 'em. Anyway, here is the lovely artwork I stole from Denise's other side blog. I give her full credit and hope that in her strep throat delirium fever, does not set out to hunt me down and kill me. But if she does, this was worth it....


2 Comments:

Blogger Linda said...

He he you are having fun today...love the new blog you have dressed it up so nice, wish I had your computer saavy... Hope you feel up to scratch soon, love Linda

January 08, 2006 6:53 AM  
Blogger Tiredawg said...

Check out some of my Archives. I got a good one or two for you about the Rainbow Warrior. http://tiredawg.blogspot.com/

January 09, 2006 3:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter