Matt's so shy....
Well, NASCAR Champions week is coming to a close. The Award Ceremony is tonight, with Jay Mohr as host. He did pretty good last year.I am glad they are letting Kurt Busch attend, he did earn his spot, even though he's a stupid little shithead sometimes.
Again, TNT, 8-11:30 CT and they have to speak without their sponsor caps or helmets and wear suits or tuxes. I think Matt has hair plugs, but don't tell him I said that.
And Dr. Matt Kenseth, will you quit hiding in photos. Every damn group photo, it's like he's trying to hide behind people. This picture of them opening the NYSE....can you find the Matt???? I see the top of his head just behind Tony Stewart.
He's not a big media hound. So, maybe that's why. In the pic from yesterday below, he's hiding back there with Ryan Newman probably cracking wise ass remarks. See that little tiny bit of yellow back and center of pic, that's Matt's driver's suit. Matt doesn't show his smart ass side on TV that often, but he's a big smart ass. He just keeps it on the down-low in the eyes of the public. But you catch him every now and then smarting off to the media when it's not a huge event like qualifying or something. I sure wish Dr. Elliott Sadler was there, dammit.

Thought the NASCAR lady fans would like this picture of Tony. Did he get rid of his highlights? I liked those. I thought they made him look sexier. Don't know why, but that's what I thought...
Any way...Good morning everyone!!! Guess I should get some marshmallow soon.
78 Days until Daytona 500


















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home