Sunday, November 20, 2005

Tomorrow's Big NASCAR Finale

Actually it's today!!
Starting with a 4 hour pre-race coverage on Speed Channel of "NASCAR This Morning". 4 hours?? Wow. I love Kenny Wallace and Jimmy Spencer on that show, but 4 hours. I hope it's not a lot of like old film footage and crap. Since it's already 2:00 am and I'm not tired yet, I may marshmallow through the first part of that and watch it later. I'm recording it.

Then the actual Pre-Race coverage for another hour on NBC starts at 2:00 PM CT. Then the race is scheduled to start at 3:10 PM CT.

However, they are concerned about a 60 % chance of rain tomorrow. I hate rain delays. Man they suck. Maybe they will do coverage of drivers and their dogs again, that was kinda funny that one time at Talladega, better than listening to sports announcers talk smack back and forth to each other.

That reminds me, I still need to buy the Greg Biffle "Bug Eyed Dummy" 2006 NASCAR Pets Calendar. It features drivers and their animals and the money goes to charities for animals. Only 13.99. Matt and Katie Kenseth are in the calendar with their cats, as well as Tony Stewart and Mojo the monkey, Elliott Sadler, Dale Earnhardt Jr., Kurt Busch, Ryan Newman, Casey Mears, Jimmie Johnson, Jason Leffler, Kerry Earnhardt and Jeff Green.
https://gregbifflefoundation.com/index.php

Anyway, the fan vote from NASCAR.com has 70 % saying Tony will win the Championship. Clance' at the Church of the Great Oval did her astro forecasts and not only predicts Tony as he Champ, but that Elliott Sadler will get that 11th spot place that wins the million dollars and a trip to the NASCAR awards banquet at the Waldorf Hotel in NYC. See astro predictions here: http://churchofthegreatoval.blogspot.com/

So, soon I will return to my normal self. That should scare many of you. Mwhahhahahahahahahahahaha. All this stress will certainly mean some time back in the Blogville Mental Asylum......Only 13 hours till green flag on the final NASCAR race of the season....are you ready???

Go Matt Kenseth and Elliott Sadler!! Tony- you are the Champ!!!

89 days till Daytona 500

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter