Sunday, November 06, 2005

My favorite NASCAR Drivers list

As you may have noticed by now, on weekends, my posts tend to focus on NASCAR. Get used to it. People from Blogster have already learned way more about NASCAR than they ever imagined they would. Some of them have even been able to recognize names when mentioned by other people at work, etc. Some have started watching races again. Many root for my Matt and Elliott.

We all know Matt Kenseth is number one in my book. That doesn’t mean that I hate all other NASCAR drivers. In fact, I like most of them. I respect all of them and I only dislike a few of them. Like he who shall not be mentioned on my blog, but has the number 2 and 4 on his car and whines a lot.

Here’s my top 10 list, in order, of my favorite current NASCAR drivers in the Cup series. Though after the top 5, the order doesn’t count too much anymore. The top 5 are my favorites.

1.Matt Kenseth
2.Elliott Sadler- he’s the best looking driver, in my opinion
3.Tony Stewart
4.Mark Martin
5.Jeremy Mayfield
6.Carl Edwards
7.Kevin Harvick- whom I didn’t like last year, but I’ve gained some respect for him this year.
8.Ryan Newman
9.Kasey Khane
10.Robby Gordon (Again, didn’t like him last year, but I admire what he is trying to accomplish this year, though it’s not going so well)


Matt is starting from the pole tomorrow!!! Kick some ass out there Matt and bring it home for a win!!!! Don't let he who shall not be mentioned on my blog anywhere near your car. He is bad luck and likes to wreck other drivers. And please don't let bug-eyes win again. I can't stand seeing him win. There's just something about him that bugs me.

Here's a picture of Elliott without the thing growing on his chin. Looks like he is going full a full beard this time. Better than the chin thing!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter