Saturday, November 12, 2005

Today's Busch race

Yeah Matt Kenseth! Came in 3rd for the NASCAR Busch Race!!! It was a killer race at the end. Flipper (Carl Edwards) won the race.
This is Matt in the car he drives for most Busch races.



Tomorrow, I predict that Matt Kenseth or Elliott Sadler will win and Tony can come in second. JJ will blow an engine on lap 5. And Bug Eyes will get run over by Robby Gordon on lap 27 . Carl, I love ya, you're a great kid, but you are ahead of my Matty in the points. So...let's see your fate will be having a tire issue and will be 85 laps down.

Tony can win this year's championship and Matt will be 2nd. I can't predict anything bad for Tony, I like him and he is too far ahead of Matt in points for Matt to pass him. There's always next year....

Oh the NASCAR Cup Race tomorrow is on NBC at 2:30 pm CT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter