The Evil Dr at Blogville Mental
"Mwhahahahahah", laughed the evil Dr. #24, "so, you thought one day of energy would be nice did you? Well, I secretly replaced your pills with ones that made you not sleep last night. Mwhahahahahahahahahahaha.""Shut up evil Dr. #24!!!! You're just mad because you are short, whiney and didn't win the NASCAR Championship. And, the fans like Dale Earnhardt, Jr. more than you. Get the fuck outta my padded cell before I kick your wimpy little ass", I hissed at him. "Dr. Matt Kenseth and Dr. Elliott Sadler and gonna make you even shorter when they hear about this you little punk. You may be able to drive a car, but you should really keep your mouth shut. Or should I remind you of your operetta at that baseball game again?"
"Silence!!!!", he screamed. I knew that jab about his horrific rendition of "Take me out to the Ballgame" that was televised nationwide would piss him off. But then he continued, "You may think you can trick me with your witty ways, little woman, but I am the Great name that shall not be mentioned on my blog. You should bow down and kiss my 4 NASCAR CUP Champion rings."
"Never!!!!", I shouted as I spit in his face.
About that time, my heroes, Dr. Matt Kenseth and Dr. Elliott Sadler arrived not looking to happy at the situation and kicked his little punk ass. And then held the Evil Dr. #24 down while I kicked him in the stomach a few times.
Damn, I miss NASCAR season. Is it February yet?
67 Days until Daytona 500


















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home