Monday, December 19, 2005

Time to vote for Matt again!!!

Thanks for helping me get Matt Kenseth into the final rounds for the sexiest driver!!!!

He's got some tough competition this time. He's paired up against some cute little 22 year old guy that the teens are going to vote for.
He's already getting his ass kicked.
Remember, you can vote once a day until Dec 24th.

Website:
vote for Matt- click here

Matt is about 1/2 way down the page
Matt Kenseth vs. Brian Vickers, please vote for Matt !!!!!!!

Elliott Sadler seems to be holding his own against the person they chose to team against him. But, I'm sure he would love your support anyway.


Also, since many of my friends here at Blogger are Tony Stewart fans, if you could, please give Tony a vote. He is at the bottom of the page.
Tony is also up against a young kid that can't grow facial hair and every teenage girl wants to marry.


And I'm not saying that Brian and Kasey Khane aren't cute, it's just when it comes to sexy men, I like my men to look a little more manly. These 2 are just too pretty.

Dr. Kenseth, Dr. Sadler and I thank you for your support.
And Wendy, Clance', Jax and Susan (Nascar Grandma) thank you for supporting Tony.

Is it just me or did they find some really bad pictures of most of the drivers?

62 Days until Daytona 500

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter