Friday, January 13, 2006

I love Track Smack!!


Caption for photo:
Boris Said's hair is filling in for Elliott Sadler this week in Daytona. Credit: CIA Stock Photo

One thing from NASCAR.com I always look forward to is Track Smack...I'm just going to post the link here and the headlining picture, making fun of Elliott Sadler's hair, of course. Hey, he's probably not done playing in the woods yet. Leave him alone about the hair. Hopefully, he'll have a hair trim by Speedweeks. Poor guy is never going to hear the end of it about his hair.
Track Smack link

Also, there's good article from Marty Smith about Jeremy Mayfield and his chances of making the Chase again. If you don't know, I like Mayfield. He's in my top 5 favorite drivers. I think he is funny, laid back, down to earth, the man treats his wife and dogs like kings and queens. And have you seen his toys? His little outside dirt track and cars and airplane, he's like a little kid. He's an amusing character. I think he and Shana are adorable and they crack me up.
Anyway, it's not letting my hyperlink this one, dammit.

Full link:
http://www.nascar.com/2006/news/opinion/01/12/jmayfield_testing/index.html

5 Comments:

Blogger Tiredawg said...

Now now c'mon BABs. The longer hair looks good on him. I gotta support his and Kyle Petty's look. My hair is down the middle of my back, mine is a little longer than Kyle's. It is nice to see a " longhair ' get famous for something besides music or drugs.LOL Good Morn.

January 13, 2006 3:00 AM  
Blogger Cheyenne said...

I like him with the longer hair too. Not flying all over the place though. I wish Junior would let his grow out again. I love longer hair on guys.

January 13, 2006 12:11 PM  
Blogger Cassandra said...

Exactly Cheyenne! I like longer hair on guys, just not flying everywhere looking so unruly. I like Jr. with longer hair too. Wonder what Mayfield would look like without the buzz cut?

See Tiredawg? We support you and your hair! :)

January 13, 2006 12:21 PM  
Blogger tazfan said...

Tony looks good slightly scruffalicious with his hair, but I think Elliots is too long right now. Did you see Brendan Gaughans hair last year? Looked like he had a long haired chihuahua in his head, and I love Brendan (nowhere NEAR as much as I love Tony though)

January 13, 2006 3:07 PM  
Blogger Cassandra said...

I love Brendan Gaughan too and I liked his hair last year. For some reason, Brendan can pull off the long hair thing and still look clean cut. Brendan cracks me up!

January 13, 2006 5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter