Thursday, January 12, 2006

Ryan Newman would like to be God for a day

Kinda scary. Even God helps sweep floors.
About time they changed the 10 questions. Newman has some bizarre answers....

10 Questions: Newman
By Dave Rodman, NASCAR.COM
January 11, 2006
06:41 PM EST (23:41 GMT)

6. If possible, who would you trade places with and why?

Ryan Newman:
This is probably the weirdest answer you've got, but I think it would be cool to trade places with God, just for a little while.

Q: Assuming that would be a short-term deal, what would your greatest act be as God?

Ryan Newman:
Well, I like it here on earth, but what I'd like to do as God is just to experience it, kind of like the whole Bruce Almighty thing, to experience a day in his life -- to see absolutely everything at one time.
That's far-out, isn't it?


From full article here

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it me or does Newman seem a little cocky? I could just be reading into it... But who says they would wanna trade places with God? LOL

I'm so glad they have new questions... The ones from last year were kinda stupid.

January 12, 2006 9:34 AM  
Blogger Cassandra said...

Yep...I'd say he's a little cocky for sure!

January 13, 2006 1:35 AM  
Blogger tazfan said...

I want to know what Ryan has done with his neck. His head seems to sit right on his shpoulders. No neck!!!

January 13, 2006 3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter