NASCAR's project rubs owners' fenders
"Drivers are excited, and so are crew chiefs, manufacturers and goodness knows sponsors. Even fans have to be excited about some things.
But during last week's tour, "excited" didn't seem to be the word to describe the mood of Nextel Cup team owners.
The term that kept popping into mind all week was one you might use to describe the color of a baby's bottom who's suffering from diaper rash. But, let's let "agitated" suffice."
Rest of article link
Also, ladies...please note the new link to the *very steamy* Antonia Jones fan fic site. Her stories are about Tony Stewart. However, Elliott Sadler makes a steamy appearance in "Citizens Arrest". Whew, I think I need a smoke after reading that story!!!
And a special shout out to James Whitley, who left a comment on the post below. I can't decide if he was having an orgasm because he was so happy to find my site or if he just isn't a NASCAR fan???
Sorry, I was doing some minor adjustments to my site, so some of you may have thought I posted something new. Well, I am now!!! HAHA!
Oh, and congrats to Casey Mears, et al for the 24 hours at Danica win. I mean, Daytona win.
20 days until Daytona 500!!!!!
But during last week's tour, "excited" didn't seem to be the word to describe the mood of Nextel Cup team owners.
The term that kept popping into mind all week was one you might use to describe the color of a baby's bottom who's suffering from diaper rash. But, let's let "agitated" suffice."
Rest of article link
Also, ladies...please note the new link to the *very steamy* Antonia Jones fan fic site. Her stories are about Tony Stewart. However, Elliott Sadler makes a steamy appearance in "Citizens Arrest". Whew, I think I need a smoke after reading that story!!!
And a special shout out to James Whitley, who left a comment on the post below. I can't decide if he was having an orgasm because he was so happy to find my site or if he just isn't a NASCAR fan???
Sorry, I was doing some minor adjustments to my site, so some of you may have thought I posted something new. Well, I am now!!! HAHA!
Oh, and congrats to Casey Mears, et al for the 24 hours at Danica win. I mean, Daytona win.
20 days until Daytona 500!!!!!


















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home