Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Track work isn't without input

From full article link here

"Some drivers believe there was nothing wrong with the track before Wheeler's levigating process, and they allege the grinding is what ruined the surface.

"It really doesn't matter what we think or say, but in my opinion it was perfect before they grounded it," Matt Kenseth said. "Yeah the track was slippery and had some bumps here and there, but that's what gave it character and made it fun to race."


And from another article:
"Former track winner Matt Kenseth doesn't mind repaving. He just doesn't want to see the speedway's configuration change.

"If it was me, and I was the track owner, I would grind the old pavement off there and repave it just like it was," he said. "I think it's been an awesome track."

Tell us how you really feel Matt. I love it when he's not being so politcally correct. Of course, he has a right to be pissed off about the last wreck-fest at Charlotte Motor Speedway.

1 Comments:

Blogger susan said...

Yep Seen that on the news...Can't help but wonder how much Humpy will go up on race tickets...guess I'll find out in May... We have seen alot of Jarrett on the news here but not Elliott...think I should e-mail the news people and tell them I'd rather see Elliott??? LOL

January 25, 2006 1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter