Saturday, January 21, 2006

R+L Carriers sponsors Kenseth car for 3 races this season

Well, at least I will be able to see this car!! Some of his other sponsor cars I don't like because I can't find him on the track as easily. But this...I think will be blindly obvious. Unless Brian Vickers has that Fructis car at the same races and then we are in for NEON OVERLOAD.

from http://www.mattkenseth.com/
"One of the nation's leaders in the trucking industry, R+L Carriers has joined Roush Racing as a full-time associate sponsor on the No. 17 DeWalt Ford Fusion team and driver, Matt Kenseth for the 2006 Nextel Cup season. R+L Carriers will also become the primary sponsor for the No. 17 Ford in three Nextel Cup events in 2006 beginning with the Coca-Cola 600 at Lowe's Motor Speedway in May, then again at Daytona International Speedway in July and Martinsville Speedway in October."

1 Comments:

Blogger Tiredawg said...

Lime green and yellow. Makes you wonder why the Yellow freight car is orange.

January 21, 2006 3:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter