Who's where -- and why -- after a truly Silly Season
Thank you Marty Smith!!! My head is still spinning from all the changes this year. I don't know what driver is in what car number and which driver is teammates with that driver and who drives for what team anymore. And the 97 car is now the 26 car... It's all so crazy!
So, Marty again, thanks for this article where he sums up what driver is in what car, with what team, etc. It's a must read and I will try to memorize it before Daytona. I think my head is spinning again!
link to the article that I need to print out and memorize
So, Marty again, thanks for this article where he sums up what driver is in what car, with what team, etc. It's a must read and I will try to memorize it before Daytona. I think my head is spinning again!
link to the article that I need to print out and memorize


















2 Comments:
Babs it will be simple, all you need to know is Jamie Mac is now driving the 26 used to be 97 after big f-you to Kurt. Speaking of which the 2 car has an asshole in its seat. LOL LOL lOL Morn Babs
I am SO confused. And Clive is too. Cos Scott Wimmer isn't in the Cat car anymore. He doesn't know who to root for any more.
Still Tony still has the 20, so i'm okay.
Post a Comment
<< Home