It's official: Green to drive No. 66, not No. 0, for Haas
News release / Posted: 1 day agoBest Buy announced today that it will sponsor the No. 66 Haas CNC Racing team in the 2006 NASCAR Nextel Cup Series with driver Jeff Green.
"This is really good news for me and our team," said Green, the 2000 Busch Series champion. "Joining Best Buy Haas CNC Racing is a real thrill for me. With Best Buy coming on board and our plans for a new race shop, I think we have a pretty bright future ahead of us."
Green said joining this team allows him to work with crew chief Robert (Bootie) Barker, who he has long admired.
Full article here: http://msn.foxsports.com/nascar/story/5242440
Crap, another blue car??? I like Bootie Barker. He's a straight-shooter. I hope this deal works out for him. I'd like to see Bootie have a great year. Don't really know too much about Jeff Green other than he is friends with Kenseth and likes to play bumper cars with Mikey. Maybe they won't recognize each other on the track this year, being in different cars and all...yeah right....


















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home