Thursday, January 19, 2006

Matt Kenseth selected for IROC races again this year!!!

Yeah Matt!!!

Also, Tony Stewart and Carl Edwards were selected. Current IROC Champ Mark Martin will be returning with Kenseth as well. I wasn't sure if Matt would be selected this year or not. He was the 2004 IROC Champ, but that doesn't automatically mean he would be selected for 2006 season, since he didn't win the season last year.
But, I think Matt looks damn good in purple!
Gee, wonder why they didn't pick Kurt Busch for this event sponsored by Crown Royal drink responsibly campaign?
http://www.irocracing.com/

link to driver line up 2006:

3 Comments:

Blogger Tiredawg said...

Kurt isn't driving because he is a jerk-off. Couldn't think of anything funny Too early, lol. I bet Katie was a little irritated.

January 19, 2006 3:12 AM  
Blogger susan said...

I haven't heard if Tony will be in the IROC races this year or not. I don't think Tony knows I drive a Ford but if Tony wants to buy me a Chevy, I've had my eye on a SSR truck for awhile...LOL...oh well, so much for wishful thinking...

January 19, 2006 5:30 AM  
Blogger tazfan said...

Hey, Tony doesn't need to buy me a car. He can give himself to me. That'll do.

Hope they show some of that IROC stuff over here.

January 19, 2006 3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter