Saturday, January 14, 2006

Tracking of the Kenseth duck

The Kenseth duck is on it's way!!! You can get other celebrity ducks there too at:
http://www.hottubessentials.com/spa_rubber_ducks.htm

The tracking of the duck:

CALGARY, AB, CA 01/09/2006 9:26 P.M. EXPORT SCAN
01/09/2006 9:25 P.M. ORIGIN SCAN
CUTBANK, MT, US 01/10/2006 4:23 P.M. IMPORT SCAN
01/10/2006 10:34 A.M. PACKAGE DATA PROCESSED BY BROKERAGE. WAITING FOR CLEARANCE
HELENA, MT, US 01/11/2006 3:00 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
SALT LAKE CITY, UT, US 01/11/2006 10:50 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
01/11/2006 5:48 P.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
COMMERCE CITY, CO, US 01/13/2006 1:10 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
01/13/2006 12:01 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
MESQUITE, TX, US 01/13/2006 10:11 P.M. ARRIVAL SCAN

It's almost here!!!!!!!!!!
Rescheduled Delivery: 01/17/2006, it was originally scheduled for the 16th. *sigh* I guess I can wait one more day.....

4 Comments:

Blogger Tiredawg said...

Hey Babs Now you are "quacking" me up.

January 15, 2006 6:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Babs, very unique blog you have! I was looking for nextel cup related information and came across your site. Very good info, I'm definitely going to bookmark you! I have a nextel cup site. You can get current Nascar news as well as info on all your favorite drivers, the 2006 Nascar schedule, how to get cheap Nascar tickets, track info and more. Please visit and enjoy!
If you have a site similar to mine and would like to exchange links, please contact me through my website.

January 15, 2006 10:21 AM  
Blogger tazfan said...

You are making me SO glad I found that duck!! Every time I see a post about it, I can just imagine you with a HUGE smile on your face!!

January 15, 2006 12:05 PM  
Blogger Cassandra said...

Look, Tony Stewart left a comment on my blog! Stupid spamming morons. I leave your comments up just so other people can laugh at your stupidity.

Yes Taz, I'm so glad you found the duck!!!! Been looking for one for over a year!!! Soon, soon it will be all mine!!!!!!!!!

January 16, 2006 12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter