Friday, January 13, 2006

Stewart would cross boss in Colts-'Skins Super Bowl

Photo caption:
Bling bling
While Mike McLaughlin tests his car, Tony Stewart shows off his Brickyard and Nextel Cup trophies at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway on Tuesday.



Associated Press
Posted: 1 day ago

INDIANAPOLIS (AP) - In a Super Bowl showdown, Tony Stewart's NFL allegiance would lie with the Indianapolis Colts, not with the team coached by his NASCAR boss, Joe Gibbs.

"I told Joe, 'If it's Colts and Redskins, sorry, Joe, I'm wearing blue and white, so you'll have to get over it,'" the two-time Nextel Cup champion said.


Washington is at Seattle in an NFC divisional playoff on Saturday, while Indianapolis is home against Pittsburgh in the AFC on Sunday.

"I'm a pretty die-hard Indiana guy, and everybody knows that, and Joe knows that," said Stewart, who's from nearby Columbus, Ind.

"I hope it gets to that. I hope Joe has a good enough season to get to the Super Bowl," Stewart said. "As long as it's one of those two teams that wins it, I'll be fine. If it comes down to those two particular teams, I'm going to have to stand on the Indiana side, for sure."

from: http://msn.foxsports.com/nascar/story/5242032

2 Comments:

Blogger Tiredawg said...

Hey Babs, Kurt Busch can't stop being funny. Just look at him, I laugh everytime.

January 14, 2006 3:04 AM  
Blogger tazfan said...

Good for Tony!! And dont he just look SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute in that pic. I LOVE that grin

January 14, 2006 4:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter