Sunday, January 15, 2006

replay of live crazy questions at Daytona

I was discussing this with Tina Renee via email earlier...

SPEED did a replay today of all the Daytona recaps from this week. During one of the recaps, they did a short blip of a fun question and answer session with the drivers up on stage in front of an audience.
It went something like this.


Some unseen reporter or host of the gig asked Matt Kenseth how Lars was, to which Kenseth replied laughing, "Our cat? He's good, he's home keeping Katie company."

Next question went to Jeff Burton. Question was, if you were an animal, what kind of animal would you be? Burton's response, "I'd be Lars, because I like Matt's wife."

Matt responded, laughing the whole time and smiling handsomely, "I would like to be a big bird so I could fly over Burton's house and go (crap) on his cars and in his swimming pool." (Burton and Kenseth pick on each other a lot behind the scenes and out in open sometimes)

Ken Schrader's response to the question, he paused and shook his head and with a serious face that slowly turned into a devious grin, said "I don't know what kind of pets Buffy's got". Then laughed. Love Kenny. His facial expressions are priceless.

Cut to question for Ryan Newman, "Ryan, it looks like you got a little bigger, you been pumping iron or what?"

Newman's response laughing, "We were just talking about that, I'm a little disappointed in myself. I hold down the left side of the car better than anybody." There was some inaudible comments from the audience.

Sexy and handsome Elliott Sadler, sporting a pair of jeans with holes in one knee, piped in and said, "He's catching Tony." And flashed his gorgeous smile laughing.

Bobby Labonte piped up and said, "He wears it better though," while pointing in Ryan's direction.

Newman responded, "No, I haven't pumped any iron, other than the fork," and made the gesture of pumping the fork iron.

One blessing, he who shall not be named on my blog was on the stage and they didn't bother to show any questions asked of him or any of his responses during this brief little report on SPEED. Thank you SPEED channel!!!!! Poor Tony...he must catch hell from the other drivers. At least Tony calls himself a little fat guy and laughs about it. Hell, he's the champ. Who's really laughing all the way to the bank with a nice trophy as well????

1 Comments:

Blogger Tiredawg said...

True so true. Looks like speed didnt have anything for the flaming he who be mentioned in your blog driver. The new nose i guess would make iy hard to get up under a car, more so made for slower speeds and more drag.

January 16, 2006 2:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter