I have new sponsorship!!
I want to give a huge shout out to my great and talented friend Denise!!! She designed a web page for me and I didn't even ask for it!! She's just a cool person that way and we will bring her over to the worship of NASCAR soon. She lives in TN after all. She must become one of us!!!
Of course, I went back all nit-picky and she worked patiently with me to create what I wanted on my blog and here it is!!!!
Check out her other creations at http://moodswingcreations.blogspot.com/
Of course, I went back all nit-picky and she worked patiently with me to create what I wanted on my blog and here it is!!!!
Check out her other creations at http://moodswingcreations.blogspot.com/


















8 Comments:
AWESOME! I want one!
Hey Babs, if they can make me one like this of Ironhead, do they help you install it?
very cool.......denise is soo good...
AWESOME!!!!!!! I love it!!! Great work Denise!!!!
HUGGSS!!
PERRRRRTY COOL!!! Love the duck too!
I am happy Babs is happy.
YES it Yes it is Yes it is I am Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy! I will try to put it up tonite.
I love your new look! I have no idea how Denise does this, she has a gift I am envious of.Each one of us has unique gifts to share...
oooooo - how purty! I like it!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home