Newman to step in for busy Edwards in IROC
So, Ryan Newman is going to race IROC instead of Carl Edwards. link to articleWell, now you can't say that Roush owns IROC. Well I guess you can if you want to, it's a free country right? BTW, just because Kenseth is my driver doesn't mean I automatically support all Roush drivers. I'm non-team specific. I like drivers for drivers, not the team they drive on. But that's just me.
I guess Carl Edwards is going for the Cup and Busch Championship this year. Well kid, you got more energy that some of my nieces and nephews. Go for it all while you are young.
And the Elliott picture- check out Mortorsport.com in my links. I even have the link set to the search photos by driver section. Just click on a letter and they have 100's of pics of the top cup guys. Also, I suggest once you chose by driver, then pick the select by event next to their name. That one of Elliott was from Pre-Season Thunder. I love that site.


















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home