Rolex 24 at Daytona
I missed the first part of the Rolex 24 at Daytona, but starting watching around 3:00 PM CT. Now, I'm waiting for it to come back on SPEED Channel in about 1/2 an hour. Damn, it's good to see cars racing around Daytona!!!
link to live leaderboard and live audio


















3 Comments:
The last I seen of the Rolex24 was around 10:00 last night Tony wasn't driving but the car was in 21st place...Rusty had just spun out(hehehe)...waiting for 8 am our time to watch the rest(and listen to hubby fuss but I don't care)...we have another TV!!!
Well it's over..I guess Chip Gnassi is one happy fellow along with Casey Mears...And I know what you mean about Danica...enough already...you would think she's the only female to have ever raced..Tony and his team had alot of alternater problems...only three more Sundays till Daytony
It was good to see Casey Mears win. Tony looked mighty fine in his little interview on Speed early this morning before getting in the car. Though he doesn't sound like he is too happy with his ribs right now.
Post a Comment
<< Home