Matt Kenseth's Busy Texas schedule
Friday Night in the IROC Race on SPEED channel at 6:00 PM CT
Just pretend that says TEXAS on the picture as Matt wins this race again....


Saturday afternoon Busch Series NASCAR Race on FOX at 2:00 PM CT
He should be driving the #17 Ameriquest car, but I don't have a picture of it. I believe it is a solid black car. Here he is in the Ameriquest uniform with a a smile.
Sunday afternoon NASCAR Cup Series Race on FOX at 12:30 PM CT
He will be racing the Carhartt car-blah. It's takes awhile to adjust to a different paint scheme. This car does not stand out like the yellow and black DeWalt car

Just pretend that says TEXAS on the picture as Matt wins this race again....


Saturday afternoon Busch Series NASCAR Race on FOX at 2:00 PM CT
He should be driving the #17 Ameriquest car, but I don't have a picture of it. I believe it is a solid black car. Here he is in the Ameriquest uniform with a a smile.
Sunday afternoon NASCAR Cup Series Race on FOX at 12:30 PM CT
He will be racing the Carhartt car-blah. It's takes awhile to adjust to a different paint scheme. This car does not stand out like the yellow and black DeWalt car



















1 Comments:
Good luck to Matt. I hope he does as well as he has been on the 1.5 mile ovals. the #17 team is one of the best in the business now.
Post a Comment
<< Home