Sunday, April 02, 2006

Congratulations Tony Stewart!!!

Yeah!!! Tony Stewart kept HMS from winning today at Martinsville Speedway!!! Thank you Tony, thank you!!!

It did totally suck that Matt Kenseth's car crashed with less than 6 laps to go, causing him to have a 24th place finish. Poor Matty!!!!

Other good news, Elliott Sadler came in 6th!!!

And Dale Jr. drove that beat up Bud car to a 4th place finish!

I will add more photos later.

4 Comments:

Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

i watched....poor matt...i was pissed when that happened...dont remember which drivers i had picked so dont know how i did..

April 02, 2006 4:15 PM  
Blogger tazfan said...

I was cheering for Matt and Elliott as well as Tony.

Sorry Matt broke his little car (sorry, but I have seen the ad wher ethey drive over tonys remote control car. It's stuck in my head )

Good on Elliott. He did really well. Jr drove like a champion in that lump of metal. I didn't know how bad it was until I saw that pic on here. EEEEEEEEEK!!

April 03, 2006 2:18 AM  
Blogger Tiredawg said...

Stewwwwwwwweeeeeeeeee! Good race and no fights. Oh well can't have it all.

April 03, 2006 2:47 AM  
Blogger susan said...

It was a good race...Hated to see Matt wreck...maybe Jr. should tear the car up more often...Hehehe

April 03, 2006 1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter