Gordon fined $10K for incident with Kenseth
Pocket change.... fined $10,000 and no points taken. I didn't think they would take points, I figured money would be involved.
Interesting quote from the NASCAR.com article
"I guess that's maybe the he who shall not be named that has evolved over the years,'' he said. "In the past I've reserved a lot of my emotions. I'm not afraid to show them these days. I'm just being me.'' (speaking about himself in 3rd person)
So, are you saying you are going to shove more people? Hmmmm....
Interesting quote from the NASCAR.com article
"I guess that's maybe the he who shall not be named that has evolved over the years,'' he said. "In the past I've reserved a lot of my emotions. I'm not afraid to show them these days. I'm just being me.'' (speaking about himself in 3rd person)
So, are you saying you are going to shove more people? Hmmmm....


















7 Comments:
If if had been Tony or Harvick, Nascar would have taken points!!! Gordon got off easy!!! Damn!!!Damn!!! Damn!!!
His name is in the title of your post. I am stunned.
Damn Aliens.
Be careful...they may be influencing you too.
Well, one of these days he will be shoving the wrong person. Problem is, that person will probably be penalized heavier than Gordo. I wonder if he leaves his helmet on when he takes his girlfriend to bed. Kinky...
did you get to hear the beautiful speech david letterman made about the death of his driver...it was so sweet and heartfelt...you could tell he was really sadden by his death...
Just what exactly DID happen? I still haven't found out!
Just surfed by on BlogMad :D
No he is saying he is going to shove more people as long as he has his helmet on. As far as him getting kinky Cheyenne, you will just have to ask JJ.
I hope someone kicks his ass good. Hmm would love to see Tony or Jr. beat the crap out of him hahahaha.
wish they had taken points from him...the dirty bastard
Post a Comment
<< Home