Congratulations Kasey Kahne!
Good job Mr. Khane! For so long he tried and couldn't seem to win NASCAR Cup level races. It still feels good to see him win his second race, even though he died his hair black. Was he getting gray hair or something? Or does it make the color of his pretty eyes stand out more? He's a cute guy, but a little too girly looking for my tastes. I'm sure Kasey is taking notes of this right now and will change his ways for me. Wow, look at that smile on Ray Evernham's face! It's huge!! I think he's a little happy.
And poor Bobby Labonte!!! I was so happy to see him leading the race at the beginning and then the engine failure. Bummer. That sucked. And Elliott Sadler? What is going on darlin'? Dawg suggested he maybe needed more M& M's. Maybe he's right. Ever since Baldwin put Elliott on the quest to lose 10 pounds, his driving has seemed to suffer. Eat some M& M's and a steak or two Elliott!!!


















3 Comments:
Yep Congrats to Kasey!!! I agree with you on him being to pretty...He should have been a girl!!! The rain is finally here...I want to thank all ya'll for sending it here(actually we really need it)Now on to Bristol!!!
I'm a heterosexual male--last time I checked--and I think he's cute, but we won't dwell on that. Anyway, I don't think many of the talking heads expected the Dodges to do well on downforce tracks. But Kasey's been doing just fine.
Like Rev Jim said he is too cute. Maybe like Nermal is cute to Garfield. Madd props to Cutie-pie and that whole 9 team.
Post a Comment
<< Home