Sunday, March 19, 2006

Rain delays suck- race moved to tomorrow











I want racing now!! I hope they get this race in today.
But it has been raining here for 2 days straight. If this is the same weather system... they may not even get the race in tomorrow. CRAP! Now they are showing last years race that sucked with that wreck on lap 1. Like I want to see Matt's car wrecked from last year over and over again.

Update: Moved to tomorrow at 11:00 AM ET. On FX and FOX in some places.

5 Comments:

Blogger Clance' McClannahan said...

YAY!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYA!!!!!
Matt and Tony's scopes are way different for tomorrow!!! YAY!!

March 19, 2006 1:04 PM  
Blogger susan said...

After talking to my brother, are you flooded also??? And the way this rain is moving, don't count on a race tomorrow either...Ya'll are sending the rain to us but we could use it...just hope it doesn't come down all in one day!!!

March 19, 2006 4:36 PM  
Blogger JeanC said...

Yeah, it was a bummer, I was looking forward to watching it. Oh well, hopefully it will run tomorrow and I'll have somehting to watch when I get home from work :D

March 19, 2006 5:15 PM  
Blogger Tiredawg said...

NASCAR must think ,no one worx. Thank God for Ti-Vo! Morn BABS. Thanx for advice for today with Blgomad.

March 20, 2006 2:53 AM  
Blogger RevJim said...

I was so bored, Sunday. I can't go online, from home, though I have a computer, my phone line and cable are both common to all the tenents at the place I live, motel style, if you will, though it's really not a motel anymore. I had to wait until lunch break at work and got to listen to the last 40 or so laps on the radio. Good race though, but I had nothing to do on Sunday.

March 20, 2006 4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter