More fun with this picture
"Look dude, Chandra said she would actually eat an entire cheeseburger if I won this race. Why don't you let me beat you on the last lap before she blows away?" Or maybe
"Look, I bet a lot of money on myself for this race, you let me win or I'll kill your cats. Just pretend to have an issue with the motor on the last lap. Got it???"
Make up your own, it's fun!!!

"Look, I bet a lot of money on myself for this race, you let me win or I'll kill your cats. Just pretend to have an issue with the motor on the last lap. Got it???"
Make up your own, it's fun!!!



















2 Comments:
Have you seen JJ's old lady? She looks like she needs to eat 3 or 4 dlb cheesburger meals and a milkahke diet. I think she needs to find out what Jarod ate before Subway!
I can't stand Hendrick Motorsports, Jimmy Johnson, Jeff Gordon, Kyle Busch and anything else related to HMS. If someone would investigate, I'm sure Hendrick swayed the decision for the HOF in CLT for reasons other than those sited that we think. Aarrgggghhhh!
Post a Comment
<< Home