Friday, March 10, 2006

Just a few more pics before Vegas

After all the on-track incidents between Jamie McMurray and Matt Kenseth, I wasn't sure these 2 would get along. However, it seems like they are having a good time here from this picture at Fontana....

What? We were not planning to mess with Kurt's car, honest... look at our honest faces.... muwhahahahaha



Also, just how close was Matt when he got Jack Roush in the back of the head with the champagne shot?? Pretty damn close....

4 Comments:

Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

hot cars, hot guys...what's not to like...i joined the hotrod great oval what ever...thingy bob..picked drivers that had funny names or czech ones..ha

March 09, 2006 11:52 PM  
Blogger Tiredawg said...

So ya like the Dominator.He is the mostus bestests friend I have ever had. I will put a pic of Scrappy up soon. I think I used him in a post in Jan or Feb, can"t remember. Abywhooooo, lets put Kurt in the wall ANYBODY PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE!

March 10, 2006 2:56 AM  
Blogger susan said...

Putting Kurt and Shrub both in the wall would make my day!!! I know Tony will be fighting the odds Sunday but I know he will be busting his arse!!!! Gotta get back up in the points!!

March 10, 2006 3:59 AM  
Blogger DaleJarrett4Ever said...

I always enjoy watching the races at Las Vegas, it always seems to be exciting unlike that BORING race at California. California is setting a trend for those "I need a cup of coffee to stay awake" races.

I wish all the drivers luck in Las Vegas.

Go DJ!!!

Have a great day,
Tom
"Where The Rubber Meets The Pavement"
www.dalejarrett4ever.com

March 10, 2006 5:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter