Caballeros arranquen sus motores!!
Bien, después de mirar Busch el calificar, Pienso que la raza en Ciudad de México será muy interesante mañana. Desafortunadamente, Estoy satisfaciendo a mis padres para el almuerzo y faltaré la parte de ella viva, pero lo registrará. ¡Congrats a Boris dijo para el poste!
English translation:
Well, after watching Busch Qualifying, I think the race in Mexico City will be very interesting tomorrow. Unfortunately, I'm meeting my parents for lunch and will miss part of it live, but will record it. Congrats to Boris Said for the pole!
English translation:
Well, after watching Busch Qualifying, I think the race in Mexico City will be very interesting tomorrow. Unfortunately, I'm meeting my parents for lunch and will miss part of it live, but will record it. Congrats to Boris Said for the pole!


















4 Comments:
I missed qualifying, because I was at work. I'm sure it will be a good race. PS, I work with three Mexican Nationals who don't speak English, and am learning Spanish by osmosis. Viva Jose Cuervo!
Wish I would have caught you and Lisa in Chat....I am going to open chat in the church for her if she wants to watch "with me" Have fun with the folks.
what time is the race? it is on fox right? cant wait to see what happens in a race that has turns...that should be cool..as long as it doesnt run into the oscars..ha
you type espanish so well...i always wanted to know how they could call latins(?)hispanic..as there is no place called hispain...
Hola Babs.
Post a Comment
<< Home