Sunday, February 26, 2006

Finally, a picture of the trophy

Also, just wanted to point out that I was listening to "scan all drivers" on NASCAR's track pass. After Tony's engine blew, it happened to go to Matt Kenseth's radio and Matt said, "I didn't do it!!" That's my little smart ass!!

I pledge to get Matt voted into the scanners for Vegas if I have to kill myself voting at any computer I can find. He's quite vocal on his scanner. Not very easy to understand because he talks too fast and has a strange mix of Wisconsin and North Carolina accent. But I have adjusted and now speak Matt Kenseth fluently.

No NASCAR Cup race next week. I will have to find other ways to entertain myself...

¿Usted habla español?

3 Comments:

Blogger tazfan said...

Congrats Babs. Mat deserves a win. But you can bet that you boys smart little ass will get soundly whipped by Tony next week. I have a theory though. I wonder if The Home Depot crew thought to check if Tonys engine had been invaded by Texas roaches?

February 27, 2006 1:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go Matt!!! :) I put him in my nascar pool this week and because of his win, he kept me in first place!!! woohoo!!!

February 27, 2006 6:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Que Pasa, Senorita! Como e Mexico City? (I'm not sure that right) How is Mexico City? So the Busch Series goes South. I'm sure a bunch of the 'Buschwhackers' will go to. But I have to work, so if I plan on watching, I'll have to record it!

February 27, 2006 9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter