Sunday, February 26, 2006

MATT WINS!!!!!



I'm very happy!!!!!

I will post a ton of pics later!!!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats to Matt!

February 26, 2006 5:20 PM  
Blogger Tiredawg said...

What took you so long, race was over half hour ago? Congrtas. Matt is probably loving it twice as much. Wins the race and Tony goes BOOM!

February 26, 2006 5:37 PM  
Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

HOT DAMN...GOOD FOR YOU..GOOD FOR MATT..

February 26, 2006 6:26 PM  
Blogger Jack said...

Congrats, Kenseth!

Kenseth wins and Tony blew up. Karma or conspiracy? You be the judge.

;-)

(Before I am berated with wild-ass posts -- this was in jest, of course.)

February 26, 2006 7:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats to Kenseth finally winning after a 70+ race drought. Hopefully this means that he and Reiser have found the sweet spot. ;)

February 27, 2006 7:56 AM  
Blogger Cassandra said...

Hey- Matt won Bristol last year!! Don't forget!!!

February 27, 2006 4:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah - sorry about that. Apparently I don't know shit about anyone! I was going by something that the Fox guys said. My bad. Congrats to Matt anyway!

February 27, 2006 4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter