Different points of view on Stewart's media session
Interesting the different views on Tony's weekend interview session with the scoundrels, I mean media. Really, there are a few journalists I like but many just need to be run over by Tony. Below are links to 2 different articles written about the same interview session. Amazing differences...
Something else I find interesting, Matt Kenseth said that he and Tony had not spoken. Tony says they did. Maybe Matt's interview was before that time. Who knows...I guess only Tony and Matt.
The 2 articles:
Justified behavior
and
Does amnesia help NASCAR drivers 'focus' forward, or is it just an illness?
Go Matt Kenseth and Elliott Sadler!!!! Kick ass at Fontana!!!
Something else I find interesting, Matt Kenseth said that he and Tony had not spoken. Tony says they did. Maybe Matt's interview was before that time. Who knows...I guess only Tony and Matt.
The 2 articles:
Justified behavior
and
Does amnesia help NASCAR drivers 'focus' forward, or is it just an illness?
Go Matt Kenseth and Elliott Sadler!!!! Kick ass at Fontana!!!


















6 Comments:
yo babs it's shadow-10. can't find your email address but Shane was banned for suspected methamphetamine usage that tested positive for drugs. i forget the article's posting place but i remember that part.
obtw since i'm here elliot sadler should win if you're picking-got a friend BlazinSadlr that loves him-to win. i want 6-88-20-8 to win,place or show. top ten to the rest of them.
They probably went out, had a couple of Buds and laughed at the media. Saying NOW WE get the spotlight besides JJ and company.
what i wonder about is if Shane wants to manufacture his own chystal meth and starts cookin in a motel somewhere-you hear of motels being used all the time and tenents told to evacuate immediately.
Tony is REALLY starting to piss me off again. . .
I just saw the new UPS commercial with Elliot doing a burnout in DJ's UPS truck. I nearly peed myself!!!! That's a classic!!!!!
Get outta my truck!!!!
Love it!!!
YEEE FUCKIN' HAW!!!!!!!!!
Matt rocks!!!!!!!
That was a thing of beauty!!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home