"Hey cheater! I understand... I've been catching shit all week too. Now get outta my face before I smack you. Lowes and Home Depot don't mix." or maybe "Don't touch me with those cheating hands!!!"
It's funny this should be one your site. As soon as I saw this pic today on motorsports.com, my mind automatically thought it needed balloons over their heads with comments inside. So I did the same thing. Check mine out on my site.
As for the other Susan saying she loves to wear her HD shirt into Lowes, I work at Lowes, and want to wear a HD shirt in there! I can't stand JJ. My daddy told me today he was sure my thought on JJ had changed now that I was a Lowes associate. NO IT HASN'T!!!! Blah!
6 Comments:
Mine is this big says JJ, Tony replies well mine is this big!!! The fish they caught, get your minds out da gutta.
I just love wearing my Home Depot shirts into Lowe's...The looks are so funny!!!!
LMAO Dawg!!
Tony - "Look Jimmie, I dont care if your rear spoiler is THIS high, you STILL cant beat me."
guy on left(i dont know the drivers yet) is saying 'her tits were out to here' and guy in home depot outfit is saying 'yea, but how tall was she?'
It's funny this should be one your site. As soon as I saw this pic today on motorsports.com, my mind automatically thought it needed balloons over their heads with comments inside. So I did the same thing. Check mine out on my site.
As for the other Susan saying she loves to wear her HD shirt into Lowes, I work at Lowes, and want to wear a HD shirt in there! I can't stand JJ. My daddy told me today he was sure my thought on JJ had changed now that I was a Lowes associate. NO IT HASN'T!!!! Blah!
Post a Comment
<< Home