Monday, February 20, 2006

I'm not mad at Tony fans

I'm not mad at Tony fans because of what he did to Matt Kenseth. I was on the NASCAR chat when my good friend Wendy came in and people were bashing Tony all over the place. I PM'd her to let her know why people were so mad. That chat can get very heated during a race. It's fun to watch during commercials. But I rarely say anything in there. I just lurk and laugh at some of the people who take it all so seriously.

Ya, I'm mad, but I'll get over it. It just pisses me off that Matt had a car that was good enough to lead the race for awhile, which means he had a chance to win and after that bump from Tony, he didn't. Matt still finished 15th. Will Tony and Matt be buddies by the next race or will there still be a vendetta between them? Who knows. But that's one thing I like about Matt. He doesn't usually start stuff on the track, but he doesn't just lay down and let people run over him when they blatantly do something to him. He will let them know he is pissed off. At least he does it under caution where the chances of someone getting injured are less likely.

I guess all and all, it's just racing....


Just hit play

1 Comments:

Blogger RevJim said...

Babs, you're a good sport. Sorry about Matt. I haven't even faced the bashers yet, because this is the first time since Saturday I've been on line. You might want to look at my take on the 500, you may be surprised.

February 21, 2006 5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter