Friday, February 17, 2006

We suspected...it is true...

Have You Heard? Busch Sporting Sleeker Look at Daytona

Kurt Busch has a new team, new cars and a new pit crew.

He also has a new look.


Busch saw a cosmetic surgeon in the offseason, and came out with his once-prominent ears pinned back closer to his head.

"Yeah, a little slicker," Busch said Friday, grinning. "I've got it working in the draft now."

Busch said he wasn't quite clear on the details of the procedure - he was under sedation - but he definitely is pleased with the result.

link to the rest of the article

4 Comments:

Blogger susan said...

New ears???? The doctors should have clipped his tongue also!!!

February 17, 2006 5:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

at least he admitted it. If I had the dough, I'd do the same...but I'd also tried to nip/tuck a personality in there somewhere...

February 17, 2006 7:15 PM  
Blogger Tiredawg said...

Hell YEAH Susan!!!!!!

February 18, 2006 3:59 AM  
Blogger RevJim said...

I should publish my notes from the Gatorade duels, the first thing I wrote was "New Busch Makes Debut. I knew there was something different about him, but I didn't notice it was the ears.

February 18, 2006 2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter