Ahh... let it rain ice, I've got NASCAR all weekend

The National Weather Service is predicting a 70% chance of freezing rain in my area for Friday night, 60 % Saturday and 50% Sunday. Do I care? Hell no.
I've got NASCAR all weekend and IROC too. I went to the grocery store tonight for supplies. I'm ready. Trap me in my 3rd floor apartment. I don't care. Just don't let the cable go out!!!




















4 Comments:
That pic of Elliot is good. The one with his daughter. One of mine is sitting on my lap as I write this. Cute kid. Many many madd props to him and his victory. The other on is making me abit nauseous to even think about it,
I'm with you!!! My brother called me last night,I think to rub it in about ya'll's warm weather the last couple of days...The weather man is calling for our area to have nasty weather this weekend also but I'm like you...WHO CARES AS LONG AS THE CABLE DOESN'T GO OUT!!! IROC race, Truck race, Busch race and Nextel race...Why leave the house!!!
We are supposed to get some snow here too.. UGH! I don't care, I'll be all nice and warm in the house watching the race with some of my favorite people! Should be fun!!
GO 38!!
With ya all the way lady!
Post a Comment
<< Home