Congrats Elliott!
Good job Elliott Sadler on winning the first duel and Matt Kenseth came in 5th. I'm still confused about who got in the 500 and who didn't.Interesting how bump drafting wasn't the issue during that race. It was that debris under caution and the end of the race that had some really strange happenings. That debris thing was weird. I was just sitting back because it was a caution and then saw everyone going all over the place and I said out loud. "WTF???"
hehehehe... did you hear JJ whining about Kenseth bumping him. Go Matty!!! hehehehe JJ was in your way. Dawg, Dale Jr. looked pretty racy there at the end. And Tony Stewart ended up 8th after that tire vibration.
And I think they are now saying that Robby Gordon is in the Daytona 500. Yeah! I once wasn't a Robby fan, but I like him now. I respect what he is trying to do being a driver/owner and starting a new team. Not easy to do....
Okay, time for more racing...hope the rain stays away!!!


















3 Comments:
Way to go Elliott & Matt!!! That was some wild racing in the first race...The second one was alittle calmer but both were good...All weekend racing...way cool!!!
I was glad to see Sadler win.
And I have always liked Robby Gordon. He says it like it is and that's ok in my book.
just the thought of Tony vibratin anything makes me wanna
oh shit I'm not in the porno blogs,,,delete this comment please.
lol ROBBY's IN!! YAHOO!! All our boys are gonna do well I am tellinya!!
Post a Comment
<< Home