i think i refered to it as a 'hissy fit'....i dont give a shit about this..but your my friend and cant stand to see you in agony..so when i go out tomorrow, i will run by st mary's and light a candle for matt..and for you..your already on the prayer list...but will double up on you...you need it..ha
I think Matt decided that since this was a non-points race he would not worry about it. Qualifying doesn't mean diddly-johnson, I am SURE Matt and his BUD-E will hook up like the Busch days of old. Mad props to Stewart for making it a race. Kyle, well you are the by product of your parents worst genes!!! I thought Rubberhead couldn't drive. I guess Spencer needs to come over and smack that little punk like he did Rubberhead.
We all know qualifying doesn't matter at Daytona...Matt will race good Thursday ...What was up with Jamie & Newman yesturday??? They couldn't stay off each other....LOL
6 Comments:
I just told
Dale I bet Bab's is rolling on the floor having a fit...
Sending good karma waves toward Daytona for Matt. . .
i'll send you a gross of em' any time you want darlin'. go back and visit my blog to see some asshole moderators just deserve.
i think i refered to it as a 'hissy fit'....i dont give a shit about this..but your my friend and cant stand to see you in agony..so when i go out tomorrow, i will run by st mary's and light a candle for matt..and for you..your already on the prayer list...but will double up on you...you need it..ha
I think Matt decided that since this was a non-points race he would not worry about it. Qualifying doesn't mean diddly-johnson, I am SURE Matt and his BUD-E will hook up like the Busch days of old. Mad props to Stewart for making it a race. Kyle, well you are the by product of your parents worst genes!!! I thought Rubberhead couldn't drive. I guess Spencer needs to come over and smack that little punk like he did Rubberhead.
Oh yeah, Good Morning BABS.
We all know qualifying doesn't matter at Daytona...Matt will race good Thursday ...What was up with Jamie & Newman yesturday??? They couldn't stay off each other....LOL
Post a Comment
<< Home