Friday, February 10, 2006

Okay...now I know what paint scheme for each event

All I needed to do was go to http://www.mattkenseth.com/ , where I found the link showing what cars scheme he is running at each race. The Post cereal car is only for the Bud shootout.
Matt is also doing 22 Busch series races. Some in the 17 car sponsored by Ameriquest and some sharing the Penzoil car with Mark "please, let me retire" Martin. Poor Mark, just one more year buddy, then tell Jack to find someone else! Oh wait, Jack has to cut back to 4 cars soon anyway....

Link to Matt's car schedule and Busch race schedule

4 Comments:

Blogger Tiredawg said...

Ok fine be that way. Don't surf by and say hello. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I don't remember busting on Matt. I have some vids for ya to look at. Peace, hope your feeling better. Dawg

February 10, 2006 3:09 AM  
Blogger susan said...

Does Matt make personal appearances? It would be so cool to meet him

February 10, 2006 4:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my Lord I'm so freakin excited that the season's starting...

Let's go racin boys!!!

February 10, 2006 8:05 AM  
Blogger susan said...

Cars on the track...Thank God for Speed Channel...sounding good!!

February 10, 2006 4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter