Saturday, February 04, 2006

Speedweek's Broadcast schedule

Joy!!!! This weekend the Super Bowl.... next weekend Speedweeks at Daytona baby!!! And something like 60 hours of broadcasting from SPEED Channel and TNT/NBC from Daytona. All hail the mighty SPEED Channel... boo Comcast that I have to pay extra for it. You suck Comcast. If I wasn't in an apartment, I'd get a dish and kick your monopolistic ass to the curb.

So, anyhow the
link to the broadcast schedule on NASCAR.com, but I also like to visit yahoo.com/TV guide area and do a search for NASCAR. Many times, this brings up other programs not on this list. Such as Tony Stewart on QVC last night. Also Speedtv.com is another place to check. Here is the link for February NASCAR TV on SPEED channel.

Now it appears that NASCAR This Morning, one of my favorite shows last year, is now called NASCAR Race Day. So far, I don't see any info on who is hosting this. I hope it's still Kenny Wallace and Jimmy Spencer. That was a great pair. NASCAR Victory Lane still says it's the same dynamic duo, so maybe.

I can hardly contain myself..... I may have to post the Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy song.....


Guess what, my friend emailed me the link to the song.... hehehehe. Hit the play button if you are brave!!



3 Comments:

Blogger susan said...

Tony was having too much fun on QVC Friday night...think he had Dan worried...I would have loved to seen what everyone was laughing at behind the scences...Super Bowl today...Just that much closer to the start of NASCAR!!!!

February 05, 2006 4:08 AM  
Blogger Tiredawg said...

That was funny, I forgot about Ren and Stimpy. I even have them tattooed on my arm. That was awesome. Yeah Stinky!!!!!!!!!! 7 MORE DAYS!!!

February 05, 2006 5:22 AM  
Blogger RevJim said...

Three days till the Shootout. I missed the Daytona 500 of Professional Football, because I was too busy doing the "Happy Happy, Joy Joy" dance.

February 08, 2006 3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter