Monday, January 30, 2006

Vegas testing starts today

"This test session, which many NASCAR drivers are calling the most important of the season, will take place Jan. 30, 31 and Feb. 1. Each team will be allowed to test for two of the three days.

The following drivers are scheduled to test Jan. 30-31: Clint Bowyer, Jeff Burton, Dale Earnhardt Jr., Robby Gordon, Jeff Green, Kevin Harvick, Dale Jarrett, Travis Kvapil, Mark Martin, Jamie McMurray, Elliott Sadler, Hermie Sadler , Ken Schrader, Brent Sherman, Reed Sorenson, David Stremme, Martin Truex Jr., Michael Waltrip and Scott Wimmer.

The following drivers are scheduled to test Jan. 31-Feb. 1: Greg Biffle, Dave Blaney, Kurt Busch, Kyle Busch, Carl Edwards, He who shall not be named on my blog, Jimmie Johnson, Kasey Kahne, Matt Kenseth, Bobby Labonte, Terry Labonte, Sterling Marlin, Jeremy Mayfield, Casey Mears, Joe Nemechek, Ryan Newman, Kyle Petty, Scott Riggs and Brian Vickers.

Denny Hamlin, Tony Stewart and J.J. Yeley will test Jan. 30 and Feb. 1."
from this article at NASCAR.com

From what I can tell, SPEED Channel is only doing one 30 minute segment to cover the 3 day test. The first broadcast is Wed, Feb 1st at 6:00pm CT. Which of course, they will replay a few times.
If they are going all the way out to Vegas to cover this, I don't see why they don't do a little bit longer TV coverage....but hey, I'm not in charge of SPEED Channel.

4 Comments:

Blogger Tiredawg said...

It isn't to much of a gamble to say that Vegas is a Roush friendly track. Matt and his Fusion should do well.

January 30, 2006 2:52 AM  
Blogger Tiredawg said...

Which pic, I was desperate LOL.

January 30, 2006 3:18 AM  
Blogger Tiredawg said...

ok I am with you now. Anonymous comments are a waste That is y I show myself after every comment, Cause I have BALLS! LOLOLOLOLOL

January 30, 2006 3:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Babs, did you see that Elliott's gonna be a commentator on Trackside Live starting in July???

I'm gonna get to hear his voice every Friday night... Sigh... :)

January 30, 2006 9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter