Saturday, February 11, 2006

A woman's perspective on first day of broadcasting from Daytona

They need to leave Elliott Sadler alone about his hair, he looks just fine!
Dale Jr's hair is too short.

Jamie McMurray had some great gel for his hair on Trackside.
I don't like it when guys put gel in their hair. I'm sure Jamie is crushed by this.

Follow Matt Kenseth more!!! I know he is busy doing IROC and the Shootout, but can't you catch him sometime? And I don't like that white car he is driving. There are too many white cars in the Bud Shootout and it's hard to find him. Glad he will be back in the standard yellow and black DeWalt car for the Daytona 500. And Kasey Kahne, you got a little too close to my boy during practice.

And I'm already tired of that stupid Valentine Bear commercial!!!! I'll be glad when Valentine's day is over so we don't have to see it anymore. But then they will probably replace it with an Enterprise commercial. You best open that car door for me!!! Or maybe it will be May Ling we get to hear about, over and over and over again until you want to bang your head against a wall.

Damn, it was good seeing cars on the track too!! LOL!

Just in case you need them again... Here's the links to Speedweeks Broadcasting Schedule:

link to the broadcast schedule on NASCAR.com

link for February NASCAR TV on SPEED channel

3 Comments:

Blogger Tiredawg said...

Hello my fine friend BABS. Matt looks strange in a white car. As far as the hair, I believe hair should be longer than todays public likes. Poor Stewey, now he got a bad hair cut. If I were him I would BUY the salon that cut his hair so I could fire that person myself!

February 11, 2006 3:09 AM  
Blogger susan said...

Know what you mean about the Vermont Teddy Bear commerical..Those people really need to come up with something new!!! Whenever Tony drives a special paint scheme, I always loose him when he's on the track...Matt's white car really looks strange...ARCA race today an the Shootout tonite...WOO-HOO!!!!!!!

February 11, 2006 3:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

amen. Leave El alone about his do. At least he still has his. Smoke got his yearly buzz, I see. Once again, my hopes are dashed. *sigh*

February 11, 2006 6:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter