Saturday, February 11, 2006

Think go away rain!!!!

Maybe if we all focus our energy real hard, it will make it stop raining at Daytona. Hell, you can send the rain here! We need it!!

I want to see some racing!!!

*throws temper tantrum on floor*


Just announced Bud Shootout postponed until tomorrow at 4:30pm ET. Blah!!
ARCA race 9:30 AM.

4 Comments:

Blogger susan said...

We have rain all day also...Can't wait til this morning...I bet I fall asleep on the Shootout but Speed will show it again...All day cars on track...such a lovely sound!!!

February 12, 2006 3:46 AM  
Blogger susan said...

just check NASCAR.com garage cam...The sun is shining and it looks like it is gonna be a beautiful day!!!! YES!!!

February 12, 2006 5:35 AM  
Blogger Tiredawg said...

Well my temper tantrum and yours must have paid off. Nice looking day.

February 12, 2006 5:44 AM  
Blogger Lauren said...

SHIT SHIT SHIT!!!! Fuckity Fuck Fuck Fuck!!!! How do you have a tire go down waiting in line to qualify??? I feel bad for Matt. That sucks!

February 12, 2006 9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter