Monday, February 13, 2006

D'oh... disqualified!!!

Knaus facing suspension after 48 fails inspection

"Johnson's qualifying speed that ranked fifth was disallowed, which will force him to start from the back in the first of Thursday's two Gatorade 150 qualifying races that set positions 3 through 43 in the 500."

Maybe he will have Kyle Busch help adjust his car... Really, someone needs to slap Kyle upside the head multiple times. I have a feeling many drivers did that too him last night after the Shootout. Stupid punk alien.

They said something last night on SPEED Channel about Jeff Burton's car having an issue with inspection too. But nothing so far on NASCAR.com. I hope not. It's nice to see someone like Burton get the pole. Better than he who shall not be mentioned on my blog.

Good job Tony helping your team mate win. Congrats to Denny Hamlin!! And please can we get some luck for Matt Kenseth? Is someone not going over their checklists before the race? Jeez, stuff that person in the trunk of the car and take them for a ride around the track a few times.

2 Comments:

Blogger susan said...

I read that article in the paper this morning...Needed a good laugh after last night at work!!! The forces are already at work...Get JJ!!Get JJ!!!Get JJ!!! Gonna be a good year!!!

February 13, 2006 1:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I connected to you through Christina, Sadler38gal. Really nice site! I'm sorry Matt is starting off without any luck. YUCK! But it REALLY breaks my heart about Knaus being removed. Oh Darn. ;) Just kidding! Hope to see you at my site!

February 13, 2006 8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter