Congrats to Mark Martin for winning the NASCAR Daytona Truck race!!! I think Mark was pretty determined after wrecking early in the IROC race. Great job!!! My cat says: fdc Hmmm... I won't even try to interpret that message.
I don't know where you are, but the winter weather has reared its ugly head here in NW Tn. Ice and Snow. Like you, let it snow. Tomorrow is Daytona. And you know, I didn't even realize about Big Shrub getting his ears pinned. Now, dammit, I won't have that to hold over his head when he loses the draft. Damn.
And those pics of Sadler? Bigfoot? Oh no. Sexy MAN! Especially hugging that little girl. Those kind of pics make me melt.
3 Comments:
Awesome job Mark and Matt!!!!! I LOVE DAYTONA!!!
I don't know where you are, but the winter weather has reared its ugly head here in NW Tn. Ice and Snow. Like you, let it snow. Tomorrow is Daytona. And you know, I didn't even realize about Big Shrub getting his ears pinned. Now, dammit, I won't have that to hold over his head when he loses the draft. Damn.
And those pics of Sadler? Bigfoot? Oh no. Sexy MAN! Especially hugging that little girl. Those kind of pics make me melt.
Hope you have a WONDERFUL weekend!
He DID get those ears pinned, didn't he! Dang! Now you notice his face, and not his ears! Wow!
Post a Comment
<< Home