Crazy IROC Race- Matt Wins!
I made these notes as I was watching the race....I don't think Mark Martin is too happy with Sam Hornish. Just a wild guess after Mark's little interview.
Damn, bad wreck. Okay, Tony's alright, so are others. Waiting to see if Steve Kinser is okay. I don't like the look of the stretcher out before they cut to break. Back from break, so many emergency vehicles surround Kinser's car. Makes me nervous. Say a prayer and hold my breath, waiting. *sigh of relief* Kinser walks to the ambulance. Thank goodness. Glad Kenseth has been in front during all this.
Now the last 3 laps....Hell yeah!!!! Matt Kenseth wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WTF??? They don't show the victory lane celebration??? SPEED Channel is getting an email from me on that....bastards!
I'm waiting for more pics to pop up from this and will post more pics later. Still mad at SPEED Channel.






















4 Comments:
That's exactly why I don't like restrictor plate races!!! The first time Tony went flipping though the air, I don't think I even breathe until I seen him move!!! Other than that it was a good race!!!
Loved the race but not the accidents. Very scary.
I bet Ted Meant Bud Light!
I actually enjoyed that race more than any other IROC race I've watched. Not the wrecks, but it stayed at a high level of excitment from wire to wire. Congratulations to Matt. Good Show.
Post a Comment
<< Home